STAYview- “The Real Stay Interview.” A Proven Way to Improve Engagement and Retention Using Stay Interviews. And Reduce Turnover Costs
An Automated Solution for Conducting and Managing Stay Interviews. Combining the professional expertise of C-Suite Analytics on implementing Stay Interviews with a new web-based software solution by HRsoft.
STAYview is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for implementing and managing employee Stay Interviews. The most effective way to improve business results is through better employee engagement and retention.
- Engagement = Employees are fully committed each day to giving their all to help their organizations succeed.
- Retention = Those employees the organization wants to keep with their organizations.
What is a Stay Interview?
A Stay Interview is a structured discussion a leader conducts with each individual employee to learn the specific actions he or she must take to strengthen that employee’s engagement and retention with the organization. It is about helping an employee stay with the employer.
The Stay Interview is a way to improve employee engagement and retention. Stay Interviews and Stay Plans create accountability for employee retention and assign costs to turnover.
STAYview is a software solution that allows employers to easily and quickly put in place Stay Interviews for their organization. The system guides and helps managers communicate directly with employees about desires, likes, dislikes and suggestions for change.
A routine meeting (generally every 6 months) between manager and employee serves to review what has to be done to make improvements, solve any problems and develop a plan to address those issues. STAYview is a software tool that enables employers to bring Stay Interviews to life.
Turnover is a Substantial Expense For Employers
- Brings out information that can be used today;
- Gives insights for engaging and retaining individual employees, including top performers;
- Puts managers in the solution seat for developing individual stay plans, customized for each employee.
- Employees hear directly from their supervisors that they care and they wish for them to stay and grow with the company
- Supervisors accept retention and engagement within their sphere of responsibility
- Employees are more likely to accept responsibility for staying
- Stay Interviews build trust.
Planning sessions with your leaders and C-Suite Analytics professionals may be held to develop a Stay Interview program before implementing a solution for your organization. This is usually done with a half day, in-person session. Follow up training is then provided to managers.
Click below to download the STAYview – The Real Stay Interview Fact Sheet:
Click Below to download the paper: