HRsoft has a team dedicated to Professional Services. This group of experts work with clients before and during deployment to make sure their system is implemented properly. In addition, they help with system modifications to make certain the requirements of clients are always met.
The HRsoft Professional Services team works with clients to configure the system to fully meet all of their requirements.
Implementation of a new system consists of the following steps:
- Project Initiation
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Design
- Readiness Review and Go-Live
- Project Initiation – This stage includes the identification of the core project team, including identifying a Project Manager from HRsoft and the client. Other stakeholders are identified, such as subject matter experts, HRsoft Implementation Consultant, and technical resources required for the project.
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis & Design – In this phase of the project, all requirements are understood, analyzed, and specifications created. This includes a thorough examination of current processes, present pain points, review of stakeholders, and both direct and broader goals for the project. A complete understanding is developed of how the new technology will fit into the broader goals of the organization. In addition, HRsoft’s experienced staff will suggest best practices to ensure success.
- Configuration – In this stage the software is configured to meet the requirements and expectations documented in the Analysis & Design phase. While the configuration of the software is completed the set-up is shared with the client to gain timely feedback. This gives the client a strong understanding of the system and its configuration.
- Testing – In-depth testing both by the client and HRsoft is vital to the success of the project. Testing on all business processes and integration testing will be performed both by the client’s project team and HRsoft before sign-off on the client production site is completed. Any desired changes identified during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) are resolved prior to the launch of the actual system.
- Readiness Review and Go Live– This stage includes making sure end user training material and the production environment is prepared for final readiness. Final data imports are completed and other activities required for go-live such as testing of notifications, connection testing, and other tests to maximize overall readiness are completed.