A Way To Let Employees Understand How Their Roles and Accomplishments Contribute to Company Performance and Success.
Set Goals and Measure Performance of Employees in One User Friendly System.
HRsoft’s Performance Management System allows employees and managers to set goals and measure performance with one on-line application. The system can be configured and deployed in less than 60 days.
- Employees find the system can be used with no training.
- Having a centralized system for Performance Management drives improved business results.
With an established Performance Management system, employee development is enabled.
The system lets employees clearly understand what is expected of them, and tracks individual progress.
Click on the link below for the HRsoft Performance Management Fact Sheet:
- Set goals for all employees in line with business priorities.
- Have employees focus on what is important and clarify expectations.
- Measure results and give constructive feedback.
- Simplify the process so it is taken more seriously and dreaded less.
- Identify star performers and reward accordingly.
Features of the HRsoft Performance Management System
- The standard template consists of a goals/objectives tab, competencies, an individual development plan, comments and a configurable submission and sign-off process.
- Goals/objectives can be set by employee, manager or both.
- Competencies are assigned by role and can consist of core values, behavioral, and job specific skills.
- Individual development plans can be populated by the employee and routed for manager approval.
- Development plans support on-line learning activities and social learning (Mentoring, Job shadowing, On-the-job training.)
- The submission and sign-off process usually will follow your organizational hierarchy that is imported into the solution.
Screen Shot of the HRsoft Performance Management Application: