Employers Can Receive On-Line Job Applications and Manage the Entire Recruitment Workflow with a Single System
An Easy-to-Use Solution for Managing the Employee Recruitment Workflow
A positive online job application experience can have a powerful effect on a candidate’s - and new employee’s – view of the organization.
The web-based HRsoft Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is used to improve hiring decisions and give candidates a positive experience with their prospective employer.
- Attract candidates for open positions;
- Receive on-line applications for employment;
- Create job descriptions and requisitions from a library of templates;
- Assign pre-screening questionnaires;
- Manage the approval process for open positions;
- Post positions to internal and external career sites;
- Includes an attractive Career Site (that we host) linked to the employer’s web site.
- Facebook Career Page – allows candidates to find your positions and apply directly within Facebook.
Value for Employers
- Fast to implement and minimal training needed for end-users.
- Web-based – available anytime, anywhere.
- Quickly view top qualified candidates.
- Speed up recruiting activities by eliminating manual tasks.
- Enhance the candidate experience of applying for a position.
- Robust technology that’s easy to use.
Easily configurable, the system gives everyone involved in recruitment real-time visibility to the hiring process.
- Recruitment dashboards;
- Insight about recruiting efforts through the use of standardized reports – time to hire, Sourcing effectiveness ;
- Maintains a company-specific searchable talent pool of qualified candidates for future vacancies;
- Compliance reports (EEOC).
Click on the link below to download the HRsoft Applicant Tracking System Fact Sheet: